Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Hi Bernd,
I just made ProppFrexx crashing when doing these steps:
Open the Scheduler > Print Options
In the Format tab, I choosed Weekly Style
Clicked Print Preview, and this error happened:
Please let me know if you need additional information.
Quentin
I just made ProppFrexx crashing when doing these steps:
Open the Scheduler > Print Options
In the Format tab, I choosed Weekly Style
Clicked Print Preview, and this error happened:
Code: Select all
2026-10-03 20:30:53 [v4.5.3.1]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Error Type: System.NullReferenceException
Error Source: DevExpress.Printing.v26.1.Core.Void ResetMap()
********** System Stack Trace **********
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.Enumerators.MappedIndexedEnumerator.ResetMap()
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.CreateIndexedEnumerator(BrickBase brick, Boolean forceBrickMap, Boolean reversed)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.MoveNext()
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.MoveNext()
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.BrickNavigator.IterateBricks(Func`4 predicate)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.BrickNavigator.FindBrick(PointF pt)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.FindBrickBy(Point screenPoint, Page& page, RectangleF& brickBounds)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.CreateBrickEventArgs(EventArgs e, Point screenPoint)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.OnBrickMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.DocumentViewerBase.view_OnMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.ViewControl.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.BaseWndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.ViewControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Preview.Native.WindowTargetBase.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
********** End **********Quentin
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Unfortunately I can not reproduce your issue.
Here, the Preview just appears as expected.
Can you please send me your program scheduler file, i.e. "%appdata%\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0\ProppFrexx ONAIR.calendar".
Maybe the issue is something with your scheduer, which I can not see here?
Here, the Preview just appears as expected.
Can you please send me your program scheduler file, i.e. "%appdata%\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0\ProppFrexx ONAIR.calendar".
Maybe the issue is something with your scheduer, which I can not see here?
Bernd - radio42
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Hi Bernd,
Please find attached the calendar file. Please delete it from the forum once you've downloaded it.
Quentin
Please find attached the calendar file. Please delete it from the forum once you've downloaded it.
Quentin
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Your calendar fie is also working fine here without any issues. So unfortunately, I can not reproduce your issue.
Bernd - radio42
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Could it be a scaling issue? The previous time it worked fine, I was on a RDP sessions at 2560x1440. Now I am working on a screen at 1920x1080, and the preview window is "larger" the the space available on the screen.
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview
Not that I can think of.
Bernd - radio42
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution
ProppFrexx ONAIR - The Playout and Broadcast Automation Solution