Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Quentin D
Posts: 104
Joined: 20 Aug 2015 13:18
Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by Quentin D »

Hi Bernd,

I just made ProppFrexx crashing when doing these steps:
Open the Scheduler > Print Options
In the Format tab, I choosed Weekly Style
Clicked Print Preview, and this error happened:

Code: Select all

2026-10-03 20:30:53 [v4.5.3.1]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Error Type: System.NullReferenceException
Error Source: DevExpress.Printing.v26.1.Core.Void ResetMap()
********** System Stack Trace **********
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.Enumerators.MappedIndexedEnumerator.ResetMap()
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.CreateIndexedEnumerator(BrickBase brick, Boolean forceBrickMap, Boolean reversed)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.MoveNext()
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator.MoveNext()
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.BrickNavigator.IterateBricks(Func`4 predicate)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.BrickNavigator.FindBrick(PointF pt)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.FindBrickBy(Point screenPoint, Page& page, RectangleF& brickBounds)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.CreateBrickEventArgs(EventArgs e, Point screenPoint)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Control.PrintControl.OnBrickMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.DocumentViewerBase.view_OnMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.ViewControl.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.BaseWndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.DocumentView.Controls.ViewControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Preview.Native.WindowTargetBase.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
********** End **********
Please let me know if you need additional information.

Quentin
User avatar
radio42
Site Admin
Posts: 9188
Joined: 05 Apr 2012 16:26
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact:
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by radio42 »

Unfortunately I can not reproduce your issue.
Here, the Preview just appears as expected.

Can you please send me your program scheduler file, i.e. "%appdata%\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0\ProppFrexx ONAIR.calendar".
Maybe the issue is something with your scheduer, which I can not see here?
User avatar
Quentin D
Posts: 104
Joined: 20 Aug 2015 13:18
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by Quentin D »

Hi Bernd,

Please find attached the calendar file. Please delete it from the forum once you've downloaded it.

Quentin
User avatar
radio42
Site Admin
Posts: 9188
Joined: 05 Apr 2012 16:26
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact:
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by radio42 »

Your calendar fie is also working fine here without any issues. So unfortunately, I can not reproduce your issue.
User avatar
Quentin D
Posts: 104
Joined: 20 Aug 2015 13:18
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by Quentin D »

Could it be a scaling issue? The previous time it worked fine, I was on a RDP sessions at 2560x1440. Now I am working on a screen at 1920x1080, and the preview window is "larger" the the space available on the screen.
User avatar
radio42
Site Admin
Posts: 9188
Joined: 05 Apr 2012 16:26
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact:
Re: Crash while opening Scheduler print preview

Post by radio42 »

Not that I can think of.

Post Reply